Olidesmart Olide-120B Automatic Swing Door Opener with PIR Sensor
Olidesmart Automatic Swing Door Opener with PIR Sensor Video
The olide-120bs is a kit with an automatic door opener for both inswinging and outswinging doors and two stainless handicap push to exit buttons for automatic doors.
This system is designed to secure your door and have the capabilities of automatically and manually opening and closing it as well. A simple yet secure system for areas such as offices, hospitals, elderly homes, banks, commercial locations, and much more.
Olidesmart Automatic Swing Door Opener Complete Kit with PIR Sensor
One set electric door opener includes: Opener, 2 arms, 2 remotes,1 hand programmer, 2 push buttons,2 body sensors
Push arm and pull arm both available, can be mounted on the hinge side and opposite hinge side.
Motion Sensor Automatic Swing Door Opener Applications and Advantages
- Commercial: Shop mall, Hospital,ect.
- Residential: bathroom room, bedroom, patio,etc.
Hands free motion sensor activate the swing door, widely in both residential swing door and commercial swing door.
Motion Sensor Features
It can be used as supporting motion sensors for various autodoors, particularly suitable for auto rotation doors and are doors as well as sliding autodoors, both concealed mounting and surface mounting are acceptable.
- A whole set of passive detector made in Germany is used and the shape, structure is reasonable and convenient, with strong auti-interference ability, high sensitivity, unique zoom design and light control device.
- The focusing angle is adjustable, so that the sensor detects the designated focus area.
- Special signal contact output is adjustable between normally open and closed, so that anode detection can transmit in case of power failure or power cable disconnection.
More detail about motion sensor
Olide120bs Automatic Swing Door Opener Characters:
- Reinforced high strength aluminum alloy and imported original parts used.Imported motor from Germany with fast speed and service life of more than 1 million times，it can work stable and with smooth operation.
- Microcomputer controller, more intelligent -- several sets of transistors are added inside the controller, and a set of protection switches can stabilize the voltage.
- Universal voltage can widely used --It have made the transformer function directly in the controller, so you can connect AC110V/ AC220V directly to machine.
- Multi-function interface- It can be connected with the electronic lock, the access control system and etc., and can be connected directly with sensor.
- The Remote control distance can be more than 10 meters, and flexible adjustment of automatic door (lock, normally open, reset, automatic).
- The swing door opener model olide120bs can bear withstand the door weight of 120kgs(264.55lbs).
Motion Sensor Automatic Swing Door Opener Control Panel Detail
Parameters easily adjustable by hand programmer:
①Opening or closing speeds
②Manually open force (Push go function)
Motion Sensor Automatic Swing Door Opener Technical Specifications
- Model Number: olide-120bs
- Brand Name: olide
- Rated power: 50W
- Power input: 220V/AC 110V/AC 50/60Hz
- Door width: 1200mm
- Door weight: 120kgs
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Feature: Smooth, quiet operation
- Motor: DC 24V brushless motor
DSW120 Swing Door Opener Manual
We Also Recommend
DSW120 ADA Automatic Swing Door Opener with Wireless&Wired Handicapped Switches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do the body sensors serve as a trigger to open the door or do they serve to detect non-presence for closure?
Hi, it is triggered to open the door, it will automatically open the door when it detects the human body
Can it be used outside?
Yes,it can be
Does it work with power supply AC110V?
Yes,the input power supply can be AC100V-AC240V
i need a controller for olide-120bs
You can place order thru the product link directly: https://www.olidesmart.com/collections/olide-120b/products/olide-120b-automatic-swing-door-opener-controller?variant=40574090051627
does it also work the lock on the door?
Do you mean the door handle lock on the door? If yes, you need keep the handle lock unlocked or open the lock by hand first, the door will open automatically.