Olide DSW120 Push Button Automatic Swing Door Opener With Hand Programmer
DSW120 Automatic Swing Door Opener Installation Video
This system is designed to secure your door and have the capabilities of automatically and manually opening and closing it as well. A simple yet secure system for areas such as offices, hospitals,elderly homes, banks, commercial locations, and much more.
Electric Handicap Door Opener With Hand Programmer
One set electric door opener includes: Opener, 2 arms, 2 remotes, 2 push buttons,1 hand programmer.
Automatic Swing Door with Passive Infrared Sensor Package
Package includes: Opener, 2 arms, 2 remotes, 2 push buttons, 2 passive infrared sensor, 1 hand programmer.
DSW120 Electric Swing Door Closer with No Touch Hand Sensor Switch
Package includes: Opener, 2 arms, 2 remotes, 2 push buttons, 2 no touch hand switches, 1 hand programmer.
Passive Infrared Sensor Automatic Handicap Door Operator Features
- Reinforced high strength aluminum alloy and imported original parts used.
- Imported motor from Germany with fast speed and service life of more than 1 million times，it can work stable and with smooth operation.
- Microcomputer controller, more intelligent -- several sets of transistors are added inside the controller, and a set of protection switches can stabilize the voltage.
- Universal voltage can widely used --It have made the transformer function directly in the controller, so you can connect AC110V/ AC220V directly to machine.
- Multi-function interface- It can be connected with the electronic lock, the access control system and etc., and can be connected directly with sensor.
- The Remote control distance can be more than 10 meters, and flexible adjustment of automatic door (lock, normally open, reset, automatic).
- The swing door opener model SW120 can bear withstand the door weight of 120kgs(264.55lbs).
DSW120 Control Panel Display
Parameters easily adjustable by hand programmer:
①Opening or closing speeds
②Manually open force (Push go function)
Wiring Details with Accessories
DSW120 Technical Specifications And Installation Note
|Open way:||single open or double open||Max door weight:||120kg|
|Max door width:||1200mm||Power input:||AC 110V/AC220V, 50~60Hz|
|Power consumption:||50W||Open speed:||
|Hold-open time:||1-30s(adjustable)||Manually open force:||<30N|
|Running noise:||<=55Db||Environment temperature:||-20°C ~ +50°C|
Note：Articulated arm and sliding arm both available, can be mounted on the hinge side and opposite hinge side.
We Also Recommend
DSW120 ADA Automatic Swing Door Opener with Wireless&Wired Handicapped Switches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can the push buttons be used to close the door after walking through, or do the push buttons only "open" the door
Yes, the button can both push to open and close the door.
You can adjust the door open holding time to "--" on the controller, which means the door open holding time is infinite. And then press the button to open, the door will keep normally open, and press button to close.
Can this system interact with current keypad access control
What kind of keypad is yours? This opener can be used with kinds of access control device, usually through wiring to make them work together
Hola. Come. Conectar el Seguro de Puerta electrico
Hi Denis, Do you mean how to connect with electric door lock? Please let me know which door lock you want to connect, so that I can give you correct wiring diagram, you can send to our email address, can not upload image here. Best Regards, Olidesmart
Does the unit come with electric strike?
No,it does not, you can purchase the optional electric strike on following page:https://www.olidesmart.com/collections/door-lock/products/olide-electric-strike-for-automatic-swing-door
Hi, how long it takes to my place in US？
Thanks for your message, we have warehouse in WI, it takes about 3-6 days to your door.