Smart Handicap Door Opener Olide-120BL with 4.5" Wireless&Wired Handicap Push Button and 880lb Electric Strike
Automatic Swing Door Opener Installation video
Smart Automatic Handicap Door Opener With Wireless Push Button and Electric Strike
The automatic handicap door opener can be activated by the handicap push button and smartphone, it's also compatible with google home and alexa. If the door is locked by an electric lock, you can also use your mobile phone to open the door. It has the same function with remote control, but you can open doors at anytime and anywhere, there is no distance limited.
- [Smart] Work with tuya smart app(or smart life), you can open and close(lock) the door from your phone. And Alexa, google home can be connected with the swing door opener. Remotely control and timing function is available;
- [Wireless&Wired] The mode of handicap push button can be choose from wireless&hardwired, it can be switched of the push button panel;
- [Convenient] You can use handheld remote or Phone App to get in, or unlock the door for any visitors instead of press the push button;
- [Safety] Automatic swing door opener will automatically re-open door if it notices an object in the closing path, make sure safety of the people in the door way;
- [Functional] The smart swing door opener can be automatically and manually operated, and use for both inswing and outswing doors; when it's manually operate, door opens with very little pressure and closes slowly providing easy operation for handicapped.
The door can not manually open after knob lock be closed,manually opening door is available after knob lock be opened;
Features for Component
- 100% wireless remote control, pairing code with door opener connection;
- 880lb DC12V electric strike, power on lock and power off lock mode can be adjusted;
- 4.5" wireless&wired stainless push panel and 2.4g receiver, DC12-30V power input;
- There are batteries inside the remote control and push button;
Smart handicap door opener manual
We Also Recommend
DSW120 ADA Automatic Swing Door Opener with Wireless&Wired Handicapped Switches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the door opener bounce back fast?
When the door is closing, if something or someone blocks the door, the door will rebound and open. The speed of opening and closing the door can be adjusted.