Olide Automatic Pet Swing Door Operator with Infrared Sensor, Wireless Sensor Open Handicap Door Opener
How to Install Olide-120B Automatic Swing Door Opener
Olide Automatic Swing Pet Door Operator with Infrared Sensor, Wireless Pet Sensor Open Electric Door Opener
The automatic swing door with sensors is designed to provide security and automation for both inswing and outswing doors. With the infrared sensors, the door will open and close automatically to provide easy access for your pets, while keeping unwanted visitors out.
Additionally, it provides added convenience and peace of mind, knowing that your pet can come and go as they please, no matter which type of door you have.
When the cats or dogs close to the sensor, it will trigger the door to open; they can free get in or out of the door.
Olide-120B Sensor Open Automatic Swing Door Opener Features
- Automatically reopen the door if it detects an obstacle in its way;
- Compatible with a wide range of input voltages from AC100V to AC240V;
- Take advantage of wireless remote control to open the door even when you're not close to the entrance;
- Convenient for those with disabilities or the elderly, as they don't need to reach out and press a switch - the door will automatically open after detecting their presence near the entrance;
- Parameter settings can be easily modified using a hand programmer, such as the opening time and closing force, etc.;
- Induction area and angle can be adjusted.
Technical Parameters and Wiring Diagram
Note: 9V battery is needed for the sensor.
We Also Recommend
DSW120 ADA Automatic Swing Door Opener with Wireless&Wired Handicapped Switches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.