Olide-120B No Touch Electric Swing Door Closer with Square Hardwired Sensor Switches, Remote Control Automatic Swing Door Opener
No Touch Electric Swing Door Closer with Square Hardwired Sensor Switches, Remote Control Automatic Swing Door Opener
Olide-120B no touch electric swing door is activated by wired hand sensor switch, it can be controlled by remote control as well. No need to worry about pollution when opening the door without contact, to avoid spreading the virus through hand contact.
The system can be operated in both automatic and manual modes, and the door can be opened manually when power is off to ensure safety. It is suitable for use in offices, hospitals, restaurants and other places, giving everyone a safe and convenient environment.
Olide-120B Touchless Automatic Swing Door Opener Features
- The motor is very durable and will not burn out easily due to unstable input voltage because it adopts wide voltage technique,workable with input voltage AC100V to AC240V;
- Non-contact induction door opening, the sensing distance can be adjusted and can be set by yourself for different occasions;
- Safety- The door opener itself has self-closing force, don't worry about thieves opening the door or the door being pushed open suddenly; Automatically re-open door if it notices an object in the closing path;
- Can be applied to inswing open and outswing open doors, push and pull arms are available;
- Easily program parameters with debugging handle, opening hold time, closing force, electric lock mode, etc, parameters can be adjusted;
|Voltage||110-220 VAC +/-10%|
|Motor||DC 24V brushless motor|
|Opening Time||3-7s @90degrees|
|Hold Open Time||1-30s adjustable (Can be set to normally open)|
|Door Width||Max. 1200mm / 47.2" Min. 660mm / 26"|
|Max. Opening Angle||120 degrees|
We Also Recommend
DSW120 ADA Automatic Swing Door Opener with Wireless&Wired Handicapped Switches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The door will open close and open again. Please help. Tried all of the adjustments/programming.
Does the door open and close repeatedly or won't close? Please try to increase the hold closing force first. If it still doesn't work, please check if the open direction is correct; you can check it in this way:
Power off, then manually open the door in half open, then power on. If the door come close first, the open direction is correct. If the door come open first, you need to change open direction by hand programmer in F2 Setting.