Automatic Swing Door Operator with Wireless Push Button Olide-120B Electric Door Closer
Wireless Automatic Door Opener Running Video
Automatic Swing Door Operator with Wireless Push Button
- 2 pcs 100% Wireless and not hardwired remotes,working frequency is 433.92MHz
- 2 pcs 100% Wireless and not hardwired wireless push switches
- Outswing bracket push arm and inswing bracket pull arm
- Parameters adjusting hand programmer
- 2 pcs auto door attention stickers
- Screw and screw anchors
- Black and white manual
- US plug and cords
Olide-120B automatic swing door operator, no matter when the power is on or off, the automatic swing door is the same as an ordinary door, and it can be directly pushed open manually. When the door is opened or closed, when a moving person or object is on the way of the door, the auto-reverse function of the door opener will stop the door in time.
Olide-120B Automatic Swing Door Operator Features
- No need transformer drive device, has a wider voltage range 100-240V;
- Low operating noise, reliable performance, and safe use;
- Providing more convenience for living and working environments;
- Push and pull arms available, both internal and external swing doors are available;
- The service life of more than 1 million times ensures that the equipment can be used for a long time;
- The design of the mechanical part is innovative, making installation easier and faster;
- Provide sensors, access control, safe beam sensor and other interfaces, and can equipped with electric locks and power output interfaces.
355MHz Wireless Push Button Features
- Using SAW resonator frequency stabilization technology, the frequency consistency is good, and the wireless transceiver stability is high;
- Adopt dial code pairing design with receiving and sending signals , user operation is simple and convenient;
- Pu varnish shell curing and thick film labeling, the shell is beautiful and wear-resistant; anti-falling screw fixing design;
- The working frequency is 355MHz, and the stability is better than 10-5. Use built-in copper antennas, with long wireless transmission distance and strong anti-interference ability;
- The wireless push button device adopts low-power transmission technology, which has a long transmission distance, low power consumption and long battery life;
- The three-point push trigger design ensures that the push button of the hand press is effective, the trigger is light and reliable, and the hand feels good;
- There are two sets of large and small capacity contact signal output, which can be used for external automatic door machine and electric lock access control;
- After wireless reception, the trigger action time is adjustable from 1 to 9 seconds, which is convenient for various door control requirements.
We Also Recommend
DSW120 ADA Automatic Swing Door Opener with Wireless&Wired Handicapped Switches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.