Residential Automatic Handicap Door Opener, Commercial Electric Swing Door Operator with M515 Wired Slim Handicap Push Switch
Residential Automatic Handicap Door Opener with Wired Slim Handicap Push Button
The DSW120 operator can be used as a door closer, break through and expand the range of use of the automatic swing door operator. Under normal operating conditions, the noise generated by the operation of the DSW120 operator is very low, no more than 55 db, and it has more reliable economic performance and energy saving advantages compared with similar products.
Disabled Electric Door Opener Features
- The disabled switch is specially set up in the conspicuous position of the door to provide the maximum safety and convenience for the disabled to enter the door.
- The DSW120 operator can work with a variety of olide automatic door sensors, and the detection range will be expanded to ensure the safety of the person passing enter the door.
- When the door is about to reach full open, the operator will automatically slow down the door opening speed until the door opens to the maximum width and the door will stop. When the door is closed, the operator will make the door to the fully closed state at low speed under the action of the motor and spring force, ensuring the safety of the door when it is running.
Select push arm or pull arm as needed
Features of Olide-515 Slim Wired Handicapped Push Button
- Narrow and long panel design, the whole panel is effective when pressed;
- Button contact output, can be used in conjunction with automatic doors and access controllers;
- The stainless steel stamping panel is strong and durable;
- Hidden panel fixing screw setting, the panel surface is neat and beautiful.
Automatic Handicap Door Closer Technical Specifications
|one-way inswing or outswing open; single leaf and double leaves standard doors
|110-220V AC+/- 10%
|DC 24V brushless motor
|3-7sec. @ 90 degrees
|Hold Open Time:
|Max. Door Frame Depth:
|200mm/7.87"(with push arm)
|Max. Opening Angle:
|-20C to 50C -4F to 122F
|less than 55db
We Also Recommend
DSW120 ADA Automatic Swing Door Opener with Wireless&Wired Handicapped Switches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
If l order a opener how soon will i have it
May I know which country are you in? As usual, it takes about 5-11days to arrive
Does it work perfectly for the disabled?
My name is Robert Platt and I am a residential designer in Atlanta. I'm researching auto-opener options for my client who has extensive motor control challenges. Therefore, she cannot effectively work a remote fob. The push-button is also a lesser but notable challenge. Are there options for a proximity sensor that can be affixed to her power chair? If so, can they work with auto-locking hardware for security? Thank you for your attention to this matter.
In this case, we recommend to use the RFID sensor tag, here is the product link you can refer to:
She can carry a tag on her chair, when the tag close to the door, the door will open automatically. The door closer have a self closing force, it makes it impossible for the door to be opened easily by hand, and you can also install an electric lock for security.