Washroom Automatic Swing Door Operator with Special Room Switches, Commercial Electric Door Opener
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Commercial Washroom Automatic Swing Door Opener with Special Room Switches
Washroom automatic door opener is used in places where people are restricted from entering and exiting. The switches are divided into inner and outer panels.
When someone is in the room, the outside switch will display "occupied" and the inside switch will display "locked", to avoid the embarrassment of someone breaking into the room.
Special room autoamtic swing door opener is used for physiotherapy room, nursing room, bathroom and office etc.
Olide-120B automatic swing door manual
Washroom Automatic Swing Door Opener Features
- Push and go function, it can be opened easily with just one push (pull), and then the door opens automatically;
- Doors can be operated both manually and automatically; Closing force can be adjusted by hand programmer;
- Auto-reverse function, if there are someone or object in the closing path, the door opener will stop and reverse open;
- Automatic swing door opener can be installed in outswing doors and inswing doors, push and pull arms available;
- Core components of autoamtic swing door opener are imported from Germany, and the quality is assured;
- Double doors can be connected to one switch or other devices, and the doors can be opened and closed at the same time;
- Parameters can be easily adjusted via handheld programmer, opening time,speed, closing force, etc.;
Bathroom Switch Features
- The special room switch design with large press panel for operation;
- With braille, Chinese, English, and have voice and light prompt; suitable for all kinds of people;
- When people inside is in special situation or accidents, can use emergency methods to open or close the door;
- Easy wiring with exterior panel and inner panels;
- Switch has service time remind function.
We Also Recommend
DSW120 ADA Automatic Swing Door Opener with Wireless&Wired Handicapped Switches
Sale price $66550 $665.50
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.