Residential Sliding Door Opener,Slide Type Office Automatic Door Opener Manufacturer
Olidesmart Slide Type Office/Residential Door Opener
- Door of kitchen and balcony.
- Office,shop front and aisle.
- French window or other sliding window
|Max width:||5 meters|
|Standard track:||1 meter(Length can be customized)|
|Length of track:||0.5 meter/pc|
Automatic Residential Sliding Door Opener Characters:
- Easy to instal, without change existing door structure.
- Compact size, nice appearance and modern design.
- System can apply with sensor, remote control, push button, pet switch, photocell, card reader, locks and so on.
- Window and door mode can be switched arbitrarily 5.433.92hz module, can be suit with smart-home.
Automatic Residential Sliding Door Opener Data Adjustment
- Automatic: the door will open when a sensor is triggered and close after the preset dwell time has elapse(all signal working normal)
- Hold open mode: the door will open and remain open until another mode is select
- Lock mode: door will close and remain closed until another mode is select by remote system will lock if there is a E-lock connect to it (in that mode, only remote signal is available)
- Pet mode: for use with pet sensors and when a pet opening width has been set (see below). Will open the door to the pet opening width when any pet sensor is triggered and close after the preset dwell time has elapsed
- Manual mode: the door can be manually operated, the system will not drive the door
- Function select button
Residential Sliding Door Closer Installation
We Also Recommend
Automatic Sliding Door Opener Residential Office Door With Microwave Sensor
Magnetic Drive Sliding Entrance System, Magnetic Drive Automatic Door Closer Factory
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am having difficulty setting up the Remotes to open and close my sliding door I also don’t know what to do with the number key pad there are no instructions for that, I have 2 wireless motion sensor I want to install with this unit how do I Have it learn it to this system
Please make sure the mode is correct, and remote control should match the code first, you can do it follow the instrction