Residential Sliding Door Opener, Slide Type Patio and Office Automatic Door Operator
Olidesmart Patio and Office Automatic Sliding Door Opener
- Door of kitchen patio and balcony.
- Office,shop front and aisle.
- French window or other sliding window
|Max width:||5 meters|
|Standard track:||1 meter(Length can be customized)|
|Length of track:||0.5 meter/pc|
Automatic Residential Sliding Door Opener Characters:
- Easy to instal, without change existing door structure.
- Compact size, nice appearance and modern design.
- System can apply with sensor, remote control, push button, pet switch, photocell, card reader, locks and so on.
- Window and door mode can be switched arbitrarily
- 433.92hz module, can be suit with smart-home（extra wifi switch needed).
Automatic Residential Sliding Door Opener Data Adjustment
- Automatic: the door will open when a sensor is triggered and close after the preset dwell time has elapse(all signal working normal)
- Hold open mode: the door will open and remain open until another mode is select
- Lock mode: door will close and remain closed until another mode is select by remote system will lock if there is a E-lock connect to it (in that mode, only remote signal is available)
- Pet mode: for use with pet sensors and when a pet opening width has been set (see below). Will open the door to the pet opening width when any pet sensor is triggered and close after the preset dwell time has elapsed
- Manual mode: the door can be manually operated, the system will not drive the door
- Function select button
Residential Sliding Door Closer Installation
We Also Recommend
DIY Residential Automatic Sliding Door Operator,Black/White Electric Patio Door Opener Manufacturer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this be used outside. I have a screen enclosure with a 1 foot overhang. It shouldn't get wet but is it at all weather proof? Will it still perform in hot or cold temperatures?
This door opener is for indoor use, we don't recommend use in outside. If your door is in outside, I recommend the model SD150, but because the door openers all need power on, they can not directly exposed to rain, and need to be sheltered by a canopy or eaves.
I have left and right doors. Can two openers be operated from a single remote?
If the remote control is too far away, it may cause the door to be opened out of sync. It is recommended to use a package with smart control, which can be opened and closed simultaneously with a mobile phone.
how do I set code for external wireless keypad no instruction available
Do you mean the remote control? It's the same setting with wireless push button, please see the picture below:
setting of wireless remote control
I am having difficulty setting up the Remotes to open and close my sliding door I also don’t know what to do with the number key pad there are no instructions for that, I have 2 wireless motion sensor I want to install with this unit how do I Have it learn it to this system
Please make sure the mode is correct, and remote control should match the code first, you can do it follow the instrction