Receiver Built-in Adjustable Stroke Automatic Window Opener Supplier
"How To Install" Video in YouTube
Olide AM56 Receiver Built-in Adjustable Stroke Automatic Window Opener
Electronic chain motor is widely used for motorized sliding sash, cashment and skylight window etc. Particular for high place which is hard to manual operation, works with all kinds of remote control and realizes automation operation.
With various automatic control systems, it can realize manual on/off,automatic smoke on/off, automatic temperature on/off, etc.
Olide AM56 Receiver Built-in Adjustable Stroke Automatic Window Opener Function Characteristics
- Wide voltage AC100-240V input is suitable for national voltage standards;
- Different stroke can be selected by adjusting the knob switch, the maximum stroke can reach 400mm;
- Suitable for windows with a width as small as 470mm;
- Blocking stop function, protecting the safety of the system and the users;
- Electronic limit function, motor built-in overload, over-current protection device;
- Life can reach 10000 opening and closing movements;
- The chain adopts double layers stainless steelsheet, running stably and smoothly;
- The shell is made of sand blasting aluminum profile, sides end covers and mounting brackets are all zinc alloy precision die casting;
- The internal structure is fixed by two fire-proof ABS and the guide rail is POM material to achieve higher safety factor and mute effect;
- Easy to install and disassemble, more humanized design.
Olide AM56 Receiver Built-in Adjustable Stroke Automatic Window Opener Technical Specifications
|Model No.:||AM56AC 100-400mm|
Olide AM56 Receiver Built-in Adjustable Stroke Automatic Window Opener Structure Explanation
We Also Recommend
Olide Smart Window Opener DC 24V Single Chain, Remote/Phone APP/Alexa/Google Home Control
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Unable to programme the remote control, is there a video or better instructions?
Can you please tell me your email address? So that manual can be send.
buonasera, funziona anche con broadlink? grazie
Yes, it can work with broadlink