Olidesmart Wireless Pet Sensor For Automatic Door Opener
Wireless Pet Sensor For Automatic Door Opener
It can be used as supporting sensor for autodoors, with high sensing sensitivity, fast and accurate response, fully adapting to the people and object access and exit requirements of autdoors.
- It adopts the pair use of wireless transmitter and wireless receiver, without needing wiring, so it is flexible and convenient to install.
- Integrated face cover design, artistic and dustproof appearance, easy to fix and easy to connect.
- It is used in supermarket, stores and control occasions of small autodoors with frequent person access, and also in human body presence detection in small space, and used in action and presence detect function.
- One channel for transmitting, one channel for receiving, intelligent self-adaptive infrared sensors
- Self-adjustment between sensing area and angle.
- It can make a real-time compensation for time drift automatically, and can make self-correction for various external changes (such as vibration, deformation, gradual movement, darkness, sunlight, etc.), and ensure the long and reliable work of the detector.
|-20 - +60°C
|Fixed by surface mounting screws
|Static Power Consumption:
|80mA(when under DC12V)
|Capacity of Main Contact:
|Contact Closing Hold Time:
|Wireless Receiving Distance:
Wiring With Residential Sliding Door Opener
We Also Recommend
Olide-504W Smart Pet Collar Sensor and Receiver for Automatic Door System
Automatic Motion Sensor, Passive Infrared Sensor For Automatic Door,Manufacturer
Microwave Motion Sensor for Automatic Door 24.125Ghz, Autodoor Sensors Supplier
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do these sensors work are they able to be adjusted to a beam or? Have robot vacuums and want to ensure that they would not cause the sensor to open the door. Looking at a whole sliding glass door system for pets
If a infrared pet sensor is installed, the robot may be detected and the door will open. It is recommended to buy a pet collar sensor so that the door will only open when the pet passes by.
Here are the links that you can refer to: