Olidesmart Wireless/Wired Touchless Infrared Switch, Hand Wave to Open Switch
Olidesmart Touchless Infrared Switch
There are 2 types of switch, one is model M512, it's include switch and receiver,it's wireless one.
The other is model M513, wired touchless infrared swtich, include only switch.
Olidesmart M512 Wireless Touchless Infrared Switch Features
- Adopts infrared modulation and demodulation, which is not easy to be misjudged by interference.
- Non - contact induction with hands or reflective objects, clean and hygienic.
- The induction distance is adjustable from 3-30cm. It can be adjusted for different occasions.
- High sensitivity infrared , quick response.
- Wireless transmission adopts 2.4g wireless communication technology, with good frequency consistency and high wireless transceiver stability.
- Low power consumption sensor panel design, long battery life.
- Receiver large capacity output, can be used with automatic door, electric lock and access control.
- After receiving the signal, the door opening signal is output for 1.5 seconds. It is equipped with receiving buzzer and LED indicator.
- Receiver wide voltage input design, 12 ~ 30V DC power input.
M513 Wired Non-touch Infrared Switch Features
- Stainless steel metal panel design, with a special bottom box, convenient for a variety of occasions installation.
- Low relay signal output can be used with automatic door, access control system.
M512 Technical Specifications
|Power supply:||AC/DC 12-30V||Static current:||30mA|
|Action current:||74mA (DC12V power supply)|
Main contact capacity
|Power supply:||6V (4pcs AA batteries)||Static current:||<=80uA|
|Battery life:||500times/day,can use 450days||Emission current:||10mA|
|Infrared modulation frequency:||38KHz||Infrared scanning interval:||100ms|
|Response time:||<=130ms||Launch distance:||more than 30m in the open area|
|Working temperature:||-42°C~45°C||Working humidity:||10~90%RH|
Size: 129mm(L)x129mm(W)x46mm(H) panel
We Also Recommend
Automatic Motion Sensor, Passive Infrared Sensor For Automatic Door,Manufacturer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.