Carpet Pad Sensor Switch For Autodoor Entrance/Exit, Pressure Sensor Switch Factory
Pressure Sensor Switch For Automatic Door Entrance
Pressure sensor switch is widely used in the sensing control for autodoors at the entrance and exit, convenient for operation using a foot instead of a hand, free of hand contact pollution.
- The carpet pad senor adopts high quality PVC material, and the surface is adhered with wool-felt, which is wearable and resistant to compression.
- Upper and lower carpet pad sensors adopt high frequency welding for jointing, with better waterproof performance.
- Upper square carpet pad sensor center is embedded with circular stainless steel box, so that appearance is artistic, stainless steel box is used for storing wireless transmitting circuit, preventing electronic circuit from being trampled and carpet pad sensor service life is longer.
- The circuit adopts SAW resonator technology, with good frequency consistency. The transmitting frequency is 433MHZ.
- Low power transmitting technology, long transmitting distance, low power consumption, long battery service life.
Pressure Sensor Switch For Automatic Door Entrance Technical Specifications
|Power supply:||two 3V battery cells||Transmitting distance:||it can reach more than 5 meters under normal condition depending on electrical shielding environment of actual site|
|Standby current:||2uA||Emitting current:||9mA|
|Long time closing:||10uA||Contact force:||no less than 15kg|
|Use period:||4.5S MA||Comprehensive strength:||maximum compressive strength 800KG|
|Packaged inventory loss:||when delivered from factory, folding package is used at delivery, so it is at closing state for long term||Water resistance:||flush-able, not recommended soaking in water for long term|
We Also Recommend
Olide-504W Smart Pet Collar Sensor and Receiver for Automatic Door System
Automatic Motion Sensor, Passive Infrared Sensor For Automatic Door,Manufacturer
Microwave Motion Sensor for Automatic Door 24.125Ghz, Autodoor Sensors Supplier
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.