European Type Medical Automatic Airtight Sliding Door Opener Surface Mounting
Shipping calculated at checkout.
European Type Surface Mounting Automatic Airtight Sliding Door Opener Features
- Original German system and imported DC brush motor make sure high life, high efficiency, maintenance-free of the door opener.
- 2The airtight door is directly externally attached to the wall, installation is quick and easy.
- Adopts unique airtight door running structure and compression technology, air tightness meets the requirements of the industry standard JG/T 257-2009.
- Unique sinking way, long sinking distance increasing air tightness,which is longer than general airtight door.
- The overall operation is smooth and quiet, Indoor and outdoor are very quiet.
- Environmental Protection and Energy Saving: The door body is solid and quick opening& closing can ensure minimum air circulation.
- It can prevent cold wind and dust from entering the places with cleanliness requirements and maintain constant temperature and humidity.
Note：If you are interested, please contact with us. The cost is based on your needs
- Special automatic door for hospital operating room.
- Surface coated by aluminum or stainless steel, meets hospital purification requirements.
- It has pressure and sink pressure after close door, which can meet the pressure difference requirement between the indoor and outdoor of hospital operating room.
- European design, cover segment design, opening support design, the reasonable design is more convenient for maintenance.
- Reinforced type: thickening the wall thickness and size of the profile, more stable and more beautiful than the common domestic machine structure.
- The motor is Germany Dunker DC brush motor, the performance is more stable. Low noise, the learning function is stronger, the controller can display the error code, and it is easier and more convenient for troubleshooting.
- Seamless glass window, more beautiful and tidy.
Product Profile Drawing
Product Technical Specifications
|Door Closed Force:
|Manual Open Force:
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.